Dyulgerova & Penkova Law Firm renders legal consultations to Bulgarian and foreign clients providing overall legal assistance in the area of Commercial and Corporate law.
Dyulgerova & Penkova Law Firm acts as a consultant in establishing companies and conducting general meetings of shareholders, procedures upon capital increase, in-kind capital contributions presenting a title to properties in the company’s capital, machines, receivables and other rights, transformations, mergers and acquisitions of companies, commercial insolvency.
The Law Firm advices our clients and acts as their legal consultant in all matters related to their business, namely, preparation, amendment and termination of commercial contracts, internal acts, company policies and procedures, cooperation in conducting negotiations.
We have a significant experience as a consultant and representative of our corporate clients in insolvency proceedings of their debtors including permission of preliminary security measures, commencement of insolvency proceedings, legal representation during litigation, claims and objections to claims, representation during creditors’ meetings, preparation of recovery plan in insolvency proceeding, conclusion of out-of-court agreement between the debtor and the creditor, etc.
- Since 2012 the Law Firm has been rendering legal services to a consulting company, providing financial services on working capital management, financial, investment appraisal and budgeting, mergers and acquisitions, acting on behalf of its clients, namely: due diligence of the title over real estate, subject of in-kind contributions to the capital of newly incorporated companies, representation in the procedure for appraisal of the in-kind contributions; preparation of share transfer contracts and escrow account contracts; merger of companies; preparation of the respective resolutions of the shareholders; drafting of merger agreements; consultations in regard to winding-up of companies and liquidation proceeding including drafting the necessary documents, namely resolutions, declaration of the liquidator; consultancy on the day-to-day business activities of the companies;
- Since 2014 we have been rendering legal services to a leading on-line consumer credit provider in Bulgaria. The legal assistance provided by our team includes: consultancy on conduct of general meetings of shareholders, including in relation to changes of the scope of activity of the company, as well as entries of the changes in company’s status into the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency; consultancy on incorporation of a subsidiary from other EU member country and its registration with the respective Trade Register and the National Bank; consultancy on amendments to the General Terms and Conditions for Granting Consumer Credits and on new credit products; consultancy on conclusion of various commercial contracts; consultancy on the restrictions on granting consumer credits for gambling; consultancy on the day-to-day business activity of the company;
- Since October 2012 we have been providing legal service to an international construction company and its subsidiary in Bulgaria, with legal services on real estate acquisition. The legal services rendered by our team include: legal assistance in the acquisition of 100 % of the capital of a company; legal assistance in the transfer of shares via an in-kind contribution; changes in the Board of Directors; General Meetings of shareholders; drafting commercial contracts;
- The Law Firm has been rendering overall legal assistance to a Bulgarian subsidiary of a leading clothing and sports goods manufacturer, since 2004, while the scope of our legal services include conclusion, amendment and termination of all types of commercial contracts, negotiations, consultancy on unfair competition, consumer protection, debt recovery and employment issues, etc.;
- Since 2000 we have been rendering legal services to one of the biggest producers of galvanized fittings for EU. The legal assistance provided by our team includes consultations regarding the conclusion of all types of commercial contracts, infringement of trademarks and parallel import of products, employment issues;
- We have been providing a company specialized in the import and sales of built-in kitchen appliances and an exclusive representative for the territories of Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia of the world’s leading manufacturers of cooker hoods and of built-in appliances, with overall legal assistance since 2000, including consultations on commercial contracts, winding-up and liquidation of commercial companies; consultations on employment issues.
In the last years we have consulted and represented in insolvency proceedings:
- A subsidiary of a leading international company in the production and sale of sport goods in five insolvency proceedings of its debtors;
- An American company in insolvency proceedings of its debtor – a Bulgarian leasing company.