Dyulgerova & Penkova Law Firm has considerable experience in the procedural representation of both domestic and foreign clients before state courts, arbitral or other dispute resolution bodies, in proceedings in the field of civil, commercial, including commercial insolvency, employment, real estate, construction, tax, customs law, public procurement, etc.
Our team performs preliminary analysis of the relevant dispute, including in regard to the expected outcome thereof, by aiming at offering an optimal manner for its resolution, makes the necessary preparation for initiation of the relevant proceedings, by performing procedural representation of the client before administrative and court authorities until the final resolution of the dispute.
- Legal consultations and representation of a Spanish company in international arbitral proceedings before the International Court of Arbitration in regard to receivables from a Bulgarian state authority at the amount of EUR 14 000 000;
- Representation of subsidiaries of a large Austrian leasing company in administrative and court proceedings initiated in relation to appeal of tax assessments bills;
- Representation of a leading importer of steel ropes and bearings in more than 60 customs cases in regard to anti-dumping duties on import of goods from China and South Korea;
- Representation of a subsidiary of a Dutch company in regard to appeal of decisions of customs authorities for imposing anti-dumping duties administrative and court proceedings;
- Representation of one of the biggest producers of galvanized fittings in regard to appeal of decisions of customs authorities for refusal to refund anti-dumping duties at the total amount of BGN 2 000 000 in administrative and court proceedings;
- Representation of one of the biggest tour operators in Bulgaria before the Supreme Administrative Court in proceedings initiated in regard to appeal of a decision of the Commission on Protection of Competition for imposition of a property sanction on the company amounting at BGN 2 800 000 for the conclusion of prohibited agreements;
- Representation of a Bulgarian company carrying out real estate management in proceedings on declaration of invalidity of commercial transactions at the amount of BGN 2 000 000.
Dyulgerova & Penkova Law Firm’s practice includes also debt collection in court and out-of-court proceedings. Our team performs preliminary legal and financial due diligence of the debtors, by elaborating the best possible strategy for the debt collection for the purpose of full satisfaction of the clients.