Dyulgerova & Penkova Law Firm provides individual approach to the complexity of the employer’s requirements in any specific business. We have considerable practice related to different aspects of Employment Law, namely:
- employment agreements – drafting, negotiating and termination;
- collective dismissal;
- disciplinary actions;
- employees liability;
- consultation on hiring non EU citizens in Bulgaria and related issues, obtaining visa, work permit and stay permit,
- health and safety at work;
- employment litigation.
The Law Firm has a long term experience in employment disputes concerning termination of employment relations, employees’ liability, compensations in case of non-performance of obligations under training agreements and agreements on upgrading the qualification, and etc.
The Law Firm provides its clients with legal services on personal data protection and implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”). The legal series include:
- legal audit for compliance with the GDPR, including preparation of legal statement and action plan;
- preparation of internal rules on personal data processing, general terms and privacy policies for data procession, as well as such, which includes personal data processing for marketing purposes and transfer of personal data to third countries;
- review of all kind of contracts, by virtue of which personal data of the data controller shall be provided and processed, as well as preparation of agreements with personal data processor or agreements between joint controllers, including review of websites and preparation of personal data processing notices;
- subsequent reviews for compliance with the terms of the GDPR, meetings, trainings, etc.
- Since 1998 we have been providing legal services to a subsidiary of a leading Spanish company in the production of malleable cast iron pipe fittings with more than 1000 employees;
- Since 2006 we have been rendering legal assistance concerning labour and migration issues of an international company with offices in the USA, India, Bulgaria and Malaysia;
- Since 2002 we have been consulting a Bulgarian subsidiary of a leading in the production and sale of sport goods German company with more than 200 employees;
- During 2006-2012 we advised a foreign company in proceedings related to issuance of visas, work and state permits in Bulgaria of more than 30 Japanese citizens;
- Since 2007 we have been rendering legal services regarding labour and migration matters to a subsidiary of an American outsourcing company.